7730663892) (“BKMP”), having a website with the domain name www.bkmp-legal.ru (the “Website”), may receive or obtain about persons who may access the Website via the Internet and use the Site (the “User”).1. General provisions
1.1. This Policy approved by BKMP sets forth the purposes, procedure and conditions for the processing of personal data, describes the activities aimed to ensure the security and protection of personal data and also sets out BKMP’s obligations not to disclose personal data processed by BKMP that a User may provide when placing an order for BKMP’s services whether using online forms or other online communication means.
2. Purposes, principles of and conditions for processing personal data
2.1. The processing of personal data shall be based on the principles and subject to the conditions provided for by the laws of the Russian Federation relating to personal data.
2.2. Users’ personal data shall be processed for the following purposes:
• remote placement of an order for BKMP services;
• advising Users on matters relating to BKMP’s services;
• providing feedback to a User;
• providing Users with reference and marketing information;
• improving the Website and describing the services provided by BKMP;
• ensuring the safe use and effective operation of the Website and information systems;
• for other purposes that do not contradict the applicable laws of the Russian Federation. 3. Data to be received
3.1. The personal data that must be protected by BKMP are listed in the Personal Data Law.
3.2. BKMP shall process and protect Users’ personal data, including those received during the automatic registration of data about their devices used to access the Internet and personal data emailed to BKMP’s corporate mail boxes by persons who have consented to the processing of their personal data.
3.3. BKMP shall process the following data:
• general information: surname, name, patronymic, phone numbers, e-mail addresses, mailing addresses and other contact details;
• credentials: registration for events held by BKMP, subscriptions, downloads, username/password;
• data relating to the provision of services, including communications, transaction documents, evidence and other materials that may be used by BKMP when providing services or advice, payment information and other data relating to the provision of services;
• consent data: information about Users’ consents, including the date and time, method of acknowledging consent and other data relating to their consents;
• data relating to the operation of the Website and device data: device IP address, unique device identifier (UDID), device type, language settings, browser and type of the operating system, URL of the website from which the user came to the page, Website visit date and time, other technical and statistical data.
This list of categories is not exhaustive and shows the variety of categories of personal data processed by BKMP when providing services.
3.4. Any personal information, including identification information, shall be provided by the Users of the Website exclusively voluntarily. All data that a User may input on the Website with their own hand when registering or filling out forms or otherwise shall be kept in secret and shall not be disclosed.
3.5. In the event that a notice is received from a User stating that they are willing to withdraw their consent to the processing of their personal data, the Website shall cease processing the User's personal data within a period not exceeding 10 business days of receiving the notice.
5. Safeguards aimed to protect the confidentiality of personal data
5.1. BKMP has implemented necessary and sufficient steps to protect the personal data of Users and comply with its obligations set out in the Personal Data Law.
5.3. In case of a loss or disclosure of personal data, BKMP shall inform the User about the loss or disclosure of their personal data and make all necessary steps to prevent losses or other adverse consequences.
6.1. The rights and obligations of Website Users shall be as provided for in the Personal Data Law. Where provided for by the Personal Data Law, a User may access their personal data processed by BKMP in accordance with this Policy.
6.2. A User may contact the BKMP by emailing a letter to email@example.com for:
• exercising the rights conferred upon them by the Personal Data Law;
• submitting a complaint if the User is not satisfied with the way BKMP processes their personal data;
BKMP shall fulfill requests in accordance with applicable law.
6.3. Website Users undertake to provide only reliable information about themselves. 7. Final provisions
7.2. In order to be aware of the procedure used to process personal data, we recommend that Users re-acquaint themselves with the up-to-date Policy using the link