In most scenarios, ensuring the stable operation and sustainable development of large infrastructure, industrial and global projects is inextricably linked with loan raising and investment mechanisms.
Our firm has been successfully providing comprehensive legal support for the banking and financial sector on various issues in connection with international and Russian financial transactions and supporting fund-raising, portfolio and debt restructuring transactions since its incorporation.
We have longstanding experience in supporting and restructuring Russian and international loan and financial transactions, using various security mechanisms and negotiating special loan products, including bilateral lending, project financing and derivative financial instruments.
The practice covers the following services:
• advising on various segments of banking and financial laws, stock market laws, currency regulation and FX control laws, licensing and sanctions restrictions
• due diligence of parties to investment projects
• structuring and supporting transactions involving financial assets and project financing
• structuring and supporting transactions involving derivative financial instruments
• supporting debt restructuring arrangements for creditors and debtors
• supporting investment raising activities, including those relating to real estate and mining.